Sending fish, which Courier??

Mrs Frog

Yes they will, but will NOT accept any liability. What,where and how big is the package going to be ? Also it can work out quite expensive. If it is going from South Island to North you need overnight delivery and your best bet would be NZC however they charge $26 approx. for every 5kg / .025cu. m. Unless you can get the item into a PP bag which is a bit like a carrier bag (but not as big) and costs I think about $20 with no weight restrictions. You take it into your local depot at the last minute and the recipient can collect first thing next morning if they go to their local depot,alternatively the courier should deliver before 12. Your next best choice would be Courier post they also do overnight delivery and if you go in they have several pricing options. But remember no one will accept liability. ALWAYS KEEP A RECORD OF THE TICKET NUMBER.

I have rung nz couriers and they have told me they take live fish :)

Nzpost aren't supposed to take live fish by policy our local depot has packed a crap with us and we have to drive to marton and send them there but labeled with live fish etc they laugh and have come to know us, have had no problems..