Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What its costing you...

Featured Replies

When I was at the red shed, they had the same watt meters that jaycar sell but at only $20 by the timers and other electrical stuff.

Then again, for those with wives this is probably something you DONT want to buy ;)

my 200L tank only added about $10 per month in power. thats nothing compared to the cost of the stock, food, water treatments etc.

  • Author

Yes its the warehouse, Some people get offended at the name te warewhare so it got a new nickname a few years back. I thought everyone knew it as the red shed.

te warewhare

Ha ha :lol:

I have only been here (NZ) 18 months but even I know the red shed is the warehouse.

I have native fish, currently six tanks (it has grown recently...). Becasue they are coldwater I am using 3lt bottles of ice on rotation and fans aimed at the surface for cooling. I am pretty frugal with electricity and don't really use heating in winter.

Winter powerbill: $60

Summer powerbill: $80

$20 a month extra to be running two small fans constantly and be constantly freezing water.....!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.