I wonder what's casting that shadow on the waAHHH!!!

Ira

OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!!! OHMYGOD!!!

I do wish I hadnt' seen that....I'm already feeling like I have creepy crawlies all over me now!!!

I believe Caryl....spiders are evil and I bet they would take over the world if they could agree on how to do it (hence the meetings I guess!)

most posiness spider in nz

Most myth-surrounded spider in New Zealand more likely from what i have learnt.

Link to wikipedia page about the 'daddy long legs spider'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daddy_long-legs_spider

Link to the wiki page about the Harvestman (also known as 'daddy long legs')

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvestman

I think they are harvestmen on that ceiling in the photo but i have trouble looking at the picture to really tell for sure.

I would love to know what they were doing.... seems really bizarre behaviour to me.

Why would people want to kill them? I have a daddy long legs in the corner of every room (nearly). If the webs get icky I brush them down and the spiders start again. As far as I am concerned they are there becasue there is something for them to eat, they are living fly spray!

I would love to know what they were doing.... seems really bizarre behaviour to me.

Why would people want to kill them? I have a daddy long legs in the corner of every room (nearly). If the webs get icky I brush them down and the spiders start again. As far as I am concerned they are there becasue there is something for them to eat, they are living fly spray!

OMG. Stella, you are female right?

If so, wooo!. Every other female i've met has wanted to squish teh spiders. They are great, I never need to use flyspray in my room :D

Every 3 weeks, quick zip-zap to get rid of the old webs, and they are back up again.