Puppies

SparkyNat

It is also the off topic site and the person is asking where the best place would be to sell the puppies.

Sparkynat wasn't "offloading general goods", just asking for advice.

I would agree with cichlid7 that online trade sites would be good. You could also contact your local SPCA. Do you have a local freebie paper? That would be another place. Local vets often have noticeboards as do supermarkets.

i have to put my two cents in and say no no no, staffys and staffy x's are the best. they are loyal, smart, active, loving (and on and on and on and on) hehehehe :lol:

Good luck finding homes for your puppies, yeah I agree with the others about the different places they suggest.

trademe for bigger pets arent auctions they are classifieds so you can really pick out the best ppl that you are happy to let your puppies go home with.

will take some more pics later on today since they are having a bath soon! They are only 3weeks so not going anywhere so just thought its better trying to decide where to advertise now rather than later. There mother isnt feeding them anymore so 10 puppies to feed by hand :o

• 2 weeks later...
i have to put my two cents in and say no no no, staffys and staffy x's are the best. they are loyal, smart, active, loving (and on and on and on and on) hehehehe :lol:

Kinda agree, but would have to pick a closer breed, American Pitbull Terrier. All of the above traits, as well as determined... Great working dogs, with a pain threshold 2nd to none. Afterall they were bred for bullbaiting, NOT fighting. AmStaffs do hold their merit tho.

You know legally they have to be 8 weeks old aye??...We tried to list our 6 week old kittens on Trademe when we had them and got in big trouble..Have a look at the MAF website the law is on there somewhere.

That is true. Breeders let their dogs go at 3 months from memory. That way the pups have had proper milk since they were born.

As for a place to sell puppies, can try T&E online, Trademe, Sellmefree, to name a few online places. another good spot to list them would be http://www.petsonthenet.co.nz/ads/index.php, also http://www.adpost.com/nz/pet_dogs_cats_puppies_kittens/.

hope these help you.

Could always try a farm forum or something... there should be some for new zealand. :lol:

Really i thought they would of been fine to go at 6weeks since they dont get milk from there mother and havent for 2 weeks but we have been giving them milk to make up for it. They eat and drink like normal adult dogs do really. No worries then 3 weeks till they can go 2 there new homes

Really i thought they would of been fine to go at 6weeks since they dont get milk from there mother and havent for 2 weeks but we have been giving them milk to make up for it. They eat and drink like normal adult dogs do really. No worries then 3 weeks till they can go 2 there new homes

Thats strange. most of the puppies I've come across are still drinking from mum at that age. oh well. lol sounds like they got all they needed :D

We also got our pitty puppy at 4 weeks. we only worked out the math from when she came into season. we thought she was already 3 months when we got her.