Merry Christmas

tHEcONCH

Not this time wilson. Don't need any fish or anything at the moment. I have been asleep on the sofa while the kids gardened and Grant has been putting in an extra phone jack and fixing a light cable that got cut through when a tree was removed. Am enjoying doing nothing. 8)

Was surprised the city wasn't as crowded as I expected and we had no trouble finding a park either.

I am working until 1am tonight and thinking of heading off to work around lunchtime. All those xmas cards have to be sent!!! WHY???? do you all have to send SOO many xmas cards!!???? :o:wink:

The job is tougher when you have a team of 10ish and a couple pull a sicky, a few more are on leave and there is no-one else left to call in. overtime is being dished out like crazy and it is the busiest time of year.

Thing i am disappointed about is that i am going to miss out on putting my 2 girls to bed and hyping them up about santa coming :cry: It is the first xmas where both of them are old enough to understand what is going on.

Oh thats so sad!! :( Kids just make Christmas! Have a wonderful xmas anyway!!!!!

:bounce: HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Just finished getting the meat really... having the very kiwi Roast Lamb Christmas.... though I'm having pork! :-? :roll: :bounce: :lol: (Not in to my Lamb roast these days....) If your going to cook one why not have both :lol: :roll:

Any way have a good one!!!!! hope Santa brings you lots of goodies and doesn't forget your fishie friends

Cheers

yes merry christmas to you all, hope your heads arnt too sore and the wallets dont hurt too much.

eat lots of good food, drink some good grog and make the most of time with friends and family..... and most of all, if you are on holiday relax and unwind and make the most of things