what is it?

livingart

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Attenborough was prolonged exposure though

as a kid on the way to school in chch found a large bumblebee intact dead on the foot path biked to school with it in my hand

got into class and had to stand while teacher came in, so to hide it, put into the pocket of my baggy shorts, we were then told to sit down

well as i sat down the pocket tightened and wham the most intense pain in the thigh and it kept stinging

jumped up and pulled the shorts down to stop the stinging

teacher was going to cane me for down trowing in front of class until he saw the size of the bumble bee that crawled out of my pocket 8)

teacher was going to cane me for down trowing in front of class until he saw the size of the bumble bee that crawled out of my pocket 8)

ah the good old days when kids could be caned at school. Do away with the cane and look at the kids nowadays.

Why in my day we had to walk for miles through the snow..etc etc etc...where's my zimmer frame....

jejeje, giant millipedes secrete a cyanide-infused liquid from their bodies as a means of self-defence which can burn the skin

Here's a video of the one we met in Fiji. It made my arm all red & irritated for a few hours.

(That's Coely in the background. Check out his man-bag)

Jeje