Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello

Featured Replies

hi everyone

im george, a teenager from whangarei, nz . I have had a pair of breeding angels for the past month who have recently laid and then eaten, a bunch (?) of eggs

george

Hi and Welcome George

Hi and welcome.

You've obviously never heard of the TV programme called Curious George (about a monkey of that name) :lol:

For everyone who can't remember the 70's (I guess most teenagers might not :oops: ) ...

curiou2.jpg

Curious George was a cool character that used to have lots of adventures.

For everyone who can't remember the 70's (I guess most teenagers might not :oops: ) ...

Um, most teenagers were not even around in the 80's!

But everything gets regurgetated

george4.jpg

Welcome George!!!

uh... how do i change the order of the posts??

You can't do that, I'm afraid - anyway, hello again and welcome - ignore my feeble attempt at humour (its a useful habit to aquire) :lol:

I keep just started keeping fish year so I'm still quite new to fish but I keep platys, Khulie loaches, clown loaches, neons, corys, BNs, ottos and black widows. What fish do you keep.

Sweet I only have platy fry at the moment but I'm looking at breeding something different I just don't know what at this stage.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.