December 13, 200718 yr comment_201023 hi everyone im george, a teenager from whangarei, nz . I have had a pair of breeding angels for the past month who have recently laid and then eaten, a bunch (?) of eggs george Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201047 Hi George, Welcome to the forum. You will learn heaps on here. Good luck with your angels. Cheers, Sam Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201068 Hi and welcome. You've obviously never heard of the TV programme called Curious George (about a monkey of that name) :lol: Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201075 Caryl be nice :lol: Pardon? I was answering his question :-? Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201076 my bad caryl lol i thought you were calling him the monkey :lol: Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201078 For everyone who can't remember the 70's (I guess most teenagers might not :oops: ) ... Curious George was a cool character that used to have lots of adventures. Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201081 For everyone who can't remember the 70's (I guess most teenagers might not :oops: ) ... Um, most teenagers were not even around in the 80's! But everything gets regurgetated Welcome George!!! Report
December 13, 200718 yr Author comment_201082 i can perfectly remember curious george everyone ok... and i wasnt around in the 70's or 80's for that matter Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201085 uh... how do i change the order of the posts?? You can't do that, I'm afraid - anyway, hello again and welcome - ignore my feeble attempt at humour (its a useful habit to aquire) :lol: Report
December 13, 200718 yr Author comment_201103 yea... so what kind of fishes (Or fish) does everyone keep?? Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201110 I keep just started keeping fish year so I'm still quite new to fish but I keep platys, Khulie loaches, clown loaches, neons, corys, BNs, ottos and black widows. What fish do you keep. Report
December 13, 200718 yr Author comment_201113 just a couple of angels at the mo... but they are breeding... Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201114 Sweet I only have platy fry at the moment but I'm looking at breeding something different I just don't know what at this stage. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.