October 18, 200718 yr comment_189242 I bought a couple of L204's from the LFS. I was told that they were also known as zebras? Are they very rare? Report
October 18, 200718 yr comment_189247 L204, common name flash pleco, very nice fish, the importers called them zebra to try and bost sales lol Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_189364 Can't say who (don't know if he's on here), but apparantely someone had a tank crash and lost 10 one-inch zebra plecos (L46) I found out as my fish I bought were in the tank also and most of them died Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_189375 Not good at all These were the babies he managed to raise from his pair Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_189453 Must have done, don't really know that much about what happened... Report
October 23, 200718 yr comment_190136 L46 will be allowed soon , within 5-6 months, Cool, has somebody gone through the system to get some other species added to the list? How wide reaching is the change? Report
October 25, 200718 yr comment_190605 You told you that? As I said this is what I was told, don't know if there is any truth or not... :-? Report
October 25, 200718 yr comment_190609 Thing is he told me himself that he had a tank crash. Maybe an excuse not to sell the fish that I had already paid for but instead to swap them for something else? Report
October 25, 200718 yr comment_190739 Cool, has somebody gone through the system to get some other species added to the list? How wide reaching is the change? Only a few freshwater fish are being added, I just happen to have a invoice dated pre 1998 with the L46 on it, If you can get invoice dated pre1998 then the fish can be added pretty easy. Report
October 25, 200718 yr comment_190744 Reef, Do you know where to get a copy of the list. I presume you are referring to the one that has been put together and apparently already got green light from MAF, with Erma to follow As for tank crash. I've mentioned the story to a few, including a Zeb owner down that way. Apparently this guy has the worst luck. He manages to have and breed all these amazing fish yet they all miraculously disappear or die on him. Hmmmm! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.