Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

L046

Featured Replies

  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a couple of L204's from the LFS. I was told that they were also known as zebras? Are they very rare?

Can't say who (don't know if he's on here), but apparantely someone had a tank crash and lost 10 one-inch zebra plecos (L46) :o:( I found out as my fish I bought were in the tank also and most of them died :x:cry:

L46 will be allowed soon , within 5-6 months,

Cool, has somebody gone through the system to get some other species added to the list? How wide reaching is the change?

You told you that? As I said this is what I was told, don't know if there is any truth or not... :-?

Thing is he told me himself that he had a tank crash. Maybe an excuse not to sell the fish that I had already paid for but instead to swap them for something else?

Cool, has somebody gone through the system to get some other species added to the list? How wide reaching is the change?

Only a few freshwater fish are being added,

I just happen to have a invoice dated pre 1998 with the L46 on it,

If you can get invoice dated pre1998 then the fish can be added pretty easy.

Reef, Do you know where to get a copy of the list. I presume you are referring to the one that has been put together and apparently already got green light from MAF, with Erma to follow

As for tank crash. I've mentioned the story to a few, including a Zeb owner down that way.

Apparently this guy has the worst luck. He manages to have and breed all these amazing fish yet they all miraculously disappear or die on him. Hmmmm!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.