Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 271.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i have one small frag 1 main arm and 6 small arms. once it grows more i will get you a bit it wont be big though

  • Author

Yea, I'm beginning to work out what I like and what I don't, and what works where. The flows in the tank are very limiting - it could really use a third pump low and right to randomise the currents a bit.

Yes, on that RSM reefers website alot of them have added extras to try and increase flow etc. I'd consider it, but am starting to seriously consider a small r/o unit and that would come first.

  • Author

Yep, I'm thinking RO might be a good thing - at least you know what is going into your tank. Even if Christchurch tapwater is OK for most things, I suspect RO might be better.

  • Author
Don't they eat corals?

Maybe, but they seem more interested in detritus. I suspect a lot of critters will eat corals as a last resort (I would) :D

Maybe, but they seem more interested in detritus. I suspect a lot of critters will eat corals as a last resort (I would) :D

Like Brittle Stars! :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.