Hi, Just joined

Emjaydn

Hi Everyone,

I am a real newbie to the wonderful fish world :o

I was given a topical tank setup a month ago and am loving it. To the extent of buying another tank already for when I know what I would like to do. :wink:

The tank I was given is 91cmL x 41cmH x 39W and houses 3 tiger barbs, 2 other barbs (sorry forgot their names), 3 serpae tetras, 2 zebra and 1 pearl danios, 1 bristle nose catfish and finally a 13inch Pleco.

I will have a lot of questions coming as I want to give my fish the best life I can :D

Welcome Nikki. I suggest you join the Waikato Aquarium Club too. Just send a PM to Dave or HandS as they are members and can give you all the info.

I hope you realise you will have to rehome that pleco as he will grow too big for the tank - and will probably destroy the landscape if it isn't foing so already. Not that it means to but every time it flicks a tail it will uproot something :roll:

Thanks guys 4 your welcomes.

Contagious....would be right....my partner has also brought a tank and likes the Geo. family. :o

My pleco is already destroying what little plants I have in there :cry:

Have been looking through the forums and have found heaps of advice already so can see that we are going to have a good educational time on here.