Very, very bad Monday Morning!!

Matt

Well if they catch them, lets hope they make them pay for what they did at least!

Anyone who's been through some sort of break in/crime/vandalism recently will know that statement is almost laughable.

Well laughable if it wasn't so un-funny. :evil:

sorry about your loss.

it should be covered with insurance. we are covered through state and when our tank burst they paid for new tank, stand, filter, heater and payed for the carpet to be ripped up and dried and cleaned.

Dear oh Dear, what a world we live in. Senseless is definitely the word. That is the first I have read someone do that before. :(

I have had someone say they were going to smash a tank & tried to push past me, for which I got in the way. The 2nd time they tried, resulted in them on the floor. I didn't know if they were really going to or not. I wasn't taking the risk. {drugged up idiot :x }

After reading your post. Makes me realise some people have no respect for anything. I just hope the hole in the tank was caused by a fist & they cut their arm open.

Frenchy :D

sorry about your loss.

it should be covered with insurance. we are covered through state and when our tank burst they paid for new tank, stand, filter, heater and payed for the carpet to be ripped up and dried and cleaned.

Thats Helpfull!

sorry i work for state,

yes insurance will cover everything except the living parts.. (fish/plants)

Should be classed as either a "sudden and accidental" event or malicious damage.

I am truely sorry for your lose, at least you have some suriviors. It seems that the whole world has trash in it that needs to be disposed of. What would be nice would be to introduce them to a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with rock salt, it's a very good rehabilation tool.

:( my condolences Matt it really sux. :cry: I really hope they catch them and thro the book at them (unfortunately that doesn't happen often). I curse them, b#^*#^*s :evil: like them ruin it for the rest of us honest,hard working, nice folk.

No security cam or alarms at work?

Some automatic sentry cannons would be good.

Good luck with the survivors,the insurance and new tank