Who got what guppy strain?

cesarz

I wouldn't have a clue :lol: I have some swordtails but am only just getting into fancy guppies so haven't gotten that wise yet :wink:

I love the platinum blonde, and am going to be getting into fancy breeding once i find some nice stock or a proven trio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

wow cool sounding colours, does anyone have photos to show off too??

I apparently have neon blue tuxs, but quite a few still have red in the tail. Planning to try and get them breeding pure.

Picked up a black male today. An impulse buy, as you never see nice guppies in stores :oops:

Roski, will try to get some decent pics. And BTW, if you saw the $200 for four pairs on the other thread, that was for a MUCH cheaper strain I bought, I wish I could have got these moscows that cheaply, lets tripple this price and you are basically there for the moscow strain :o

I still can't believe all my hard earnt cash is now "invested" in guppy strains :roll: :-?

:lol: nah good on you for trying to work out how much they cost, I always try to work things out too (they cost $550 :D ). Lets just hope people will be interested later on so i can onsell some young and get some of the money back :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...