Aquatic Mix In CHCH PLEASE HELP

cichlid7

Where is the best place to get the daltons Aquatic Mix And the Daltons Propergating Sand in CHCH

Bunnings Has sold out they do 15L for about $9

the only place that i can find that has it is the water garden but the price there is 15L for $19

I haven't found the sand anywhere yet.

Please let me know where people in CHCH Get it from.

What you need it for chris?

I only know of bunnings too sorry, and i havent seen The sand anywhere either.

You could try Oderings over by barrinton mall or theres a nursary next to the pet shop on the corner of Smith Street and Ferry Road one of those might have them maybe.

let me know how u get on

Sorry I just checked in the white pages and it shows how long I've been out of ChCh - there is no Palmers, try phoning Oderings Nurseries (I think its still on Barrington St in Spreydon. Or go through your yellow pages and phone (saves time and petrol)

Hey There,

Mitre 10 in Rangiora has two bags left of the Aqua mix, but no sand...wrong time of year!!!! Incredulous!!! Its never the wrong time to start a new tank I told them. They gave me a blank look. Anyway....

I think it is 19.95 for 15l.

So try the one near your house cichlid7.

Also John at Orgainism has some nice fine gravel at about 2-3 mm which you might get away with instead of sand I think that was about 10.00 for 5 kg, he also has the JBL aqua mix cheapest in chch. So time you work in petrol if you cant get it in CHCH might be easier just to go there.

HTH

Navarre