Keen as to see some full tank shots ill show u minebutufirst

dogmatix

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good growth, but you did turn it brown :wink:

old picture, much bigger now :wink:

:D Nah allways been that colour from day one i use really white bulbs so the colours arent great. If we move to rotovegas or Taupo next year i might swap to a 250 or 400 luminarc and bluer bulbs, as i will downsize the tank in case we then move agin in a year or two down the track.

Ben your tank is looking great that clean up job did the job

Thx Fay its getting there, didnt even clean the glass on the back wall :D. Id love to see some more Aging shots of the other tanks out there. Ill try to find my original GHETTO tank shot :D

• 4 months later...

since I haven't posted on this thread and I am waiting for Warren to check my updates in the My Tank Section I thought I'll put up a pic of my tank, as of today, after stealing half of wasps corals :oops: ...

6 Months ago...

reef-currently.jpg

Today...

new2.jpg

Peace!

Cheers D,

I plan to spend half a day next week gluing more rocks together to make a sweeping arch that goes from the large monti on the left up some of the LH overflow and across the back of the tank (higher than the current arch (LHS TO MIDDLE) which will hopeforlly finish of the tank once it has dried and then been cooked.

Hows your build coming ?