November Aquarium World hold-up

Caryl

Sincerest apologies for the delay. As some of you know we have been involved in a long running dispute involving our KYOCERA printer. Although they have finally admitted it had problems, and have sent a replacement, the duplexer won't work so the magazines can't be printed yet.

We are awaiting a reply from KYOCERA (again! :roll: ) and until they actually offer some decent customer service, all my print jobs have been delayed. :evil:

I would like to add if any of you are thinking of buying a new printer, I suggest you avoid KYOCERA! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Warren actually got his when he stayed here at the beginning of the month :wink:

Is that favouritism or what?? :lol:

Actually, we did not realise at that point that getting a new printer to replace the faulty one was going to be such a long drawn out saga :evil: as we thought the rest of the magazines would be able to be printed the same week as they would normally have been. :roll:

The magazines will be posted Monday morning to all except those in Nelson/Marlborough and south of Christchurch :cry:

Have run out of cyan toner and supplier is temporarily out of stock :roll:

Hopefully new stock will be available within 2 days.

Thank you for your patience :bow:

FYI: Have had new printer 2 days and have printed 5304 sheets already. Am on second black toner and used all the cyan plus 75% of the magenta and yellow. For some reason we go through a lot of cyan (that's 'blue' to those unfamiliar with colour toner) :lol:

When we buy toner it is up to $1,000 worth at a time and I buy paper 40 reams at a time. So next time you gasp at the cost of a cartridge for your little deskjet type printer, spare a thought for others 8)

Okis are reliable too. Email Grant if you want advice on options as he is always up on the latest reviews on these things. Too many people look at buying price only and do not consider running costs - which vary considerably.