October 19, 200619 yr comment_126701 It's in Masterton which is in the Wairarapa. I'll be going to have a look around. Report
October 19, 200619 yr comment_126703 I was supposed to be a judge there but it clashes with my mum's 70th birthday party - which is more important. Report
October 19, 200619 yr comment_126734 this weekend. i have entered 1 girl and 2 boy gups, which paul has kindly agreed to take up for me. have to work so am unable to go myself. BUT, i expect lots of nice pics from those that do go!!! Report
October 19, 200619 yr comment_126741 http://www.fnzas.org.nz/national_fish_show_2007/ see above link for details Report
October 19, 200619 yr comment_126749 I hope there will be lots of pics put up. I'd love to see them but really a bit far to travel. Huby would probably lay and egg if I said I wanted to go all that way to watch a fish show lol. Report
October 19, 200619 yr comment_126778 Do any of you guys want wild mollies from Tokaanu? If I can catch them I'll bring them to the show in Masterton on Sunday. Report
October 19, 200619 yr comment_126798 I'll be there as well................................ 8) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Report
October 19, 200619 yr comment_126800 Do any of you guys want wild mollies from Tokaanu? If I can catch them I'll bring them to the show in Masterton on Sunday. what sort of colours are they?? Report
October 19, 200619 yr comment_126862 most of them looked quite dark and ordinary as if they had reverted back to their natural colouration but some had bright yellow flash down their backs, could be interesting. Report
October 20, 200619 yr comment_126901 most of them looked quite dark and ordinary as if they had reverted back to their natural colouration but some had bright yellow flash down their backs, could be interesting. Jim if you're going to play with the mollies could you get a couple of water samples tested.. I'd love to know what conditions they have adapted to... (and how hard it would be to repoduce them) Also could you give an idea of the temp they're living in? Report
October 20, 200619 yr comment_126904 Me and Helen are planning to be there, just viewing but I'm working on some pretty platties tho :lol: What do they mean by class T "AOS Livebearer" what is that? is it like Best of Show? Report
October 20, 200619 yr comment_126905 "T" is the Livebearer class, and I think the AOS stands for Any Other Specie. Ulun 104 Report
October 20, 200619 yr comment_126909 I benched my and Tsarmina's fish this morning and the club is doing a great job , some really nice fish already there and it looks like there will be nearly 100 fish entered. Well done and thanks for making it so easy this morning Report
October 20, 200619 yr comment_126941 Sounds good billaney. I hope someone does an article for me (and takes pics). Please let Marion know I am hoping for a list of the winners ASAP as I am holding the AW for this Show. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.