August 27, 200620 yr comment_118038 has anyone ever seen, Black Onyx True Percula Clowns? id love a pair if anyone has them. Report
August 28, 200620 yr Author comment_118272 Year, id like a pair, but will they be available in January? Report
August 28, 200620 yr comment_118274 Sure, send me a pm, will see what can be arranged. some info on clowns http://wish.wodonga.tafe.edu.au/~kwaldon/perc.htm http://wish.wodonga.tafe.edu.au/~kwaldon/oce.htm Report
August 29, 200620 yr Author comment_118363 ill have to wait until I have my marine tank LOL, but defiantly want a pair. Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_118403 Defiantly or definitely? Springer, if you do not have a marine tank I would so NOT be starting one off with a USD$600 fish I have lost count of the number of fish I have lost over the years for all sorts of reasons (sickness, fighting, jumpers, old age or just vanished and presumably became shrimp dinner, etc) but can say I have never spent USD$600 on a fish (even if that is for a pair) it is still a lot of $$$$ US or NZ This can be a seriously expensive hobby even without mega buck individuals I suggest that you lower your sights a bit or take on Ira's advice and get the normal perc and permanent marker. Mind you I don't know your bank balance and someone won the $18M lotto Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_118404 Man i wish that was me lol. Id open a fish and cat store. Id call it Fish'N'Cats. (im open to suggestions lol) It would be a Warehouse size shop and Id have my own quantine and breeding tanks lol. Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_118405 You beauty - go for it. Open a branch in Northland, Kerikeri would be good Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_118406 Man i wish that was me lol. Id open a fish and cat store. Id call it Fish'N'Cats. (im open to suggestions lol) It would be a Warehouse size shop and Id have my own quantine and breeding tanks lol. i'll be happy to work for u part time on a minimum wage :lol: :lol: i say part time cuz i need to live of something right [whats the minimum wage now $10 :roll: ] Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_118409 I think is $10.50? Id put it in Welly. We need fish shops down here Report
August 29, 200620 yr Author comment_118431 ill get two true perculas and ill see how that goes. Report
August 30, 200620 yr comment_118490 Sounds like a good idea. Then you can have any kids that see your tank run up to it and bang on the glass while yelling NEEEEEEMMOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Report
August 30, 200620 yr comment_118543 i see he got removed been the same guy as reef_man, i wonder why he does it :-? i dont see an positive side to the whole thing. Report
August 30, 200620 yr comment_118547 he signs up as a different user every time and climes that he is importing zebra plecos and other fancy plecos but it sound like he has ever keep an pleco in his life. he is also apparently in to his marines but never had a marine tank. :roll: Report
August 30, 200620 yr comment_118554 Springer, if you do not have a marine tank I would so NOT be starting one off with a USD$600 fish I have lost count of the number of fish I have lost over the years for all sorts of reasons (sickness, fighting, jumpers, old age or just vanished and presumably became shrimp dinner, etc) but can say I have never spent USD$600 on a fish (even if that is for a pair) it is still a lot of $$$$ US or NZ This can be a seriously expensive hobby even without mega buck individuals Good point, for me anyway I just keep the easy stuff and the cheap stuff. Looks just as good and nobody can tell except other reefers. Keeping difficult stuff is tempting but can lead to sad endings, both in the tank, and the wallet! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.