Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

simwiz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simwiz

  1. :oops: thanks! I am also using LED in both my scapes, but one of them requires some more light. -so, having a couple of those would help. I'll try to find them in Auckland
  2. Great work! Where did you get those 5 LEDs from?
  3. The video, as it is logical, is a bit saturated. They are a little lighter in color, but it depends on the individual - some of them are really colorful.
  4. I also want to know! I really love shrimp and I am missing them heaps since moved to NZ! Where did you find them?
  5. Beautiful!
  6. Hahahaha! Thanks Joe!!! Appreciated!
  7. Another quick video, while presenting it with my new external canister filter (is there a way to embed youtube videos in this forum?)
  8. Watch video here: I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  9. It is supposed to be 60L Let me know if I can help you
  10. It is pressurized, for nanos, from Fluval Yes! One day I'll have the money ... and until that day arrives, we'll survive with plastic pipes
  11. Update on my island style tank after a water change today I hope you like it!
  12. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    Update. Main change: the rock has been covered with moss. It still needs to grow and get into a good shape. Pics of details:
  13. I love the jungle version and the new more stylish one too! You have great plants and fish!
  14. Exactly! That's cyperus helferi
  15. Thanks guys!!!! Happy you like it
  16. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    Seachem, both Nitrogen and Micros. Using also Excel to control algae (the best liquid ever).
  17. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    Thanks Joe! I still believe that "proper aquascapes" is saying too much!
  18. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    Update from the Queen's birthday
  19. I've seen it also in HFF - In case anyone is interested....
  20. There's glossostigma elatinoides (aka glosso) in NZ - one of the best and most common foreground plants in aquascaping
  21. :slfg: That's absolutely true, my equipment for my two 60L is muuuuch more expensive than just one of those paintings
  22. Thanks Caryl for your comments, and for the rest, it is always a pleasure to have generated discussion and entertainment
  23. The spanish artist t.ferrer is giving away one of his artworks. Just in case someone is interested: Enter the prize draw
  24. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    The other one. Picture from today.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.