Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1/2waysgood

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1/2waysgood

  1. 1/2waysgood replied to 1/2waysgood's topic in Cichlids
    Nice looking fish I noticed that the rock they laid the eggs on is angled slightly. My keyholes only seem to lay eggs on rock that are flat though once laid inside a flower-pot. Oh, and I got a 'scoop' of blue acara last night. They're 2-3 weeks old and doing well in a 28L tank of their own. I think theres approx 20 of them. So far, they seem very similar to the keyholes at that age so I reckon I'll have an influx in another few months 8) :lol: Don't think I can do anything wrong from here on in!
  2. Crap. Last few comments look /sound like poop. Omit! ! ! ! Omit! ! ! :oops:
  3. Nice. Aren't foish cool? I mean, after all we dooo............ :lol:
  4. Never met a killie, bold enough to bite, Never saw a rubber-band, too elastic or too tight, Never came across a beta I didn't want to fight, Never felt I couldn't ever turn upon a light. (er, sorry. The last line of the last mesg. was cool... Apologies..) :-?
  5. okay..... elaborate?
  6. Ouch. Yet again.....
  7. Is 'bugger' allowed? Lol :bounce:
  8. Hmmmm. No. Not bitten by a killie. But bitten by a s/fighter and a cichlid. Scared the crap out of me, but was't too bad.... Oooh! Which reminds me, must check my blue acara babies..... Hope you don't scab! 8)
  9. Ouch. $700 smackers? That'd be another tank, yeah!
  10. Oh crap. Am I a 'chick'? Yes.... I laid 17 eggs yesterday and am waiting for my rooster. Argh. Lol. But anyway, the car I'm talking about was sold 3-4 years ago for $7 grand - worth around $30-45 now, give or take. Um, not that I care, wasn't my car. I'd love to get my hands on an old triumph, humbler or one of those VERY cool long thingies. Er, what are they called? Caddies? Ha-hahaha-! (Um, should I be on a different website for this? )
  11. Pooh. Your parents must be excellent. We should all take note....... 8)
  12. Okay. Point taken. But really, WAY off the topic! ! ! ! Lol! :roll: Oh, and how can you call me a man? (Last time I looked.....) Ha-ha! (ANYWAY......) Nice car. Last classic I drove was a 1964 Pontiac Laurentian V6. Awesome. Saw one on trademe for an awe-inspiring amount - won't be going there. I wish..... Er, but back to the golf!
  13. Oh dear. Sorry guys, but the worst mine has been in the last 6 years is $215 - that was a mistake by the power company and they credited $80 back. I guess it helps to have a wetback. At this time of year the power bill is about $120. Last week, I paid $97, actual reading. Sorry, but I count myself as one of the lucky ones. $458-00 would be my entire food and bill payments for 2 months! (Living on a budget works for me! ! ! :roll: )
  14. Brightwater gravel in Dunedin? Pooh. I live in Brightwater. How much do you want?
  15. Hey Smidey! Sorry, off the topic of the topic, but NICE avatar! (Sorry, only just noticed! Er, what type?)
  16. Well? How's the female doing today? Any improvement?
  17. 1/2waysgood replied to mitzy's topic in Cichlids
    Very cool. Nice photos. Kinda grumpy looking, aren't they? :lol: But really, what size tank do you have them in?
  18. 1/2waysgood replied to 1/2waysgood's topic in Cichlids
    Sweet. Shouldn't be a prob then. Ta. 8)
  19. As I said, not exciting. It's just that its raining, AGAIN. S'pose it's good for the electricity crisis, yeah? And the garden, and the dirty cars outside, etc...
  20. 1/2waysgood replied to a post in a topic in Anabantoids
    I've had my s/f for not quite two weeks. He's quite content to eat out of my hand already and even follows my hand around if it's in the tank for any reason. In fact, he's so friendly that to catch floating weed is a prob because he plays with my fingers and the net! Silly poop... :roll: Now that you mention it, I think I'd like to train him to do tricks such as the jumping for food. Question: How long do bettas live for? Mine would be 4(?) months old.
  21. Oh. That doesn't look good. All the best.....
  22. All Bryce Courtenay books are great. Also Stephen King, but I kinda get bored with his personalities of characters - they seem to repeat in a number of his books. Last few books I read haven't been great. No point mentioning.... But my 'bestest' book would have to be Alexander Dumas' - 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. Highly recommended.
  23. Hmmm. Favourite song/s. Okay. I'm gonna be odd and stick to my absolute FAVOURITE at the mo.... 'The Games People Play' - Joe South. Yip, an oldie but a goodie! Turn it up L O U D and just cruise. Awesome. The 60's had some great music, yeah?!
  24. 1/2waysgood replied to 1/2waysgood's topic in Cichlids
    Thanks, but there's some down here I'm interested in. But could you tell me please, any specifics in the tank set up that are needed? 8)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.