June 26, 200818 yr comment_246377 As I said, not exciting. It's just that its raining, AGAIN. S'pose it's good for the electricity crisis, yeah? And the garden, and the dirty cars outside, etc... Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246381 Not majorly exciting here, however, just noticed our GBA's have spawned again for the 50 millionth time :lol: :lol: Pretty mild outside... bit breezey.... good washing drying weather today 8) Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246383 Not exciting here either. Just wish i was in two other places right now. The Mars Volta gig and Children of bodem Both playing right now in Aucks...................... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246384 Awwww heck, maybe next time supasi? I have an awesome clip of COB doing a guitar dual... of the theme off the National Bank advert, with the black horse.... it is amazing!!!! Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246390 I was in the movies today (seeing Speed Racer! Oh yeah!) and the power went out (twice!) the other people got free tickets... but my bf works there so we get in for free anyway... but still. free tickets! Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246401 Sorry to hear about all the non exciting stuff happening. Will it make you feel any better if I tell you about my evening out for a wonderful meal at a very fancy hotel in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. It is 9.35pm and the temperature is a comfortable 40 deg. It is approaching the middle of summer here and can get up to 50 deg some days. I watch the forum each day and can't wait to get home at the end of the year and finish my 800l cold water marine set up. Keep smiling summer is coming soon. Cheers Warren Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246419 Warren, you changed your name??? Where exactly are you? Work or vacation? Caper Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246421 Sorry to hear about all the non exciting stuff happening. Will it make you feel any better if I tell you about my evening out for a wonderful meal at a very fancy hotel in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. It is 9.35pm and the temperature is a comfortable 40 deg. It is approaching the middle of summer here and can get up to 50 deg some days. I watch the forum each day and can't wait to get home at the end of the year and finish my 800l cold water marine set up. Keep smiling summer is coming soon. Cheers Warren Ooh that does sound lovely! Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246454 I am in Muscat city in Oman. Try Googling it you may be surprised as I was just how westernised and modern the country is. I received a call late last year to come here for 6 mths and assist with a building project at the airport. That has turned into 10mths but I will be back for Xmas. Was in the final stages of setting up my tanks when the call came so had to mothball them. There are a few aquarium shops here with mostly fresh water species. Cheers Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246464 I am in Muscat city in Oman. Try Googling it you may be surprised as I was just how westernised and modern the country is. I received a call late last year to come here for 6 mths and assist with a building project at the airport. That has turned into 10mths but I will be back for Xmas. Was in the final stages of setting up my tanks when the call came so had to mothball them. There are a few aquarium shops here with mostly fresh water species. Cheers I have been to Muscat in the middle of the night. Back in the days when you couldn't fly all the way from Singapore to London in one go. I was 11 and I bought a pencil at the airport. Good times. Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_246474 It's not exciting here, too. I hope it stays that way! It's raining and dark outside and there has been some thunder and lightening - they are predicting hail later and a lot more electrical storm stuff. We're going away for the weekend and I'm scared the power might go off at home while we're away. What would my poor fishies do then? Hooray for "not exciting" - long may it continue! Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_246501 No excitement here either. I am at work at a Dr's surgery so excitement is something we don't need as it usually involves calling an ambulance! I think, Caper, you are confusing two different Warrens Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_246569 just finished all my exams, fun fun, now going to do overtime everyday to save up. gfs overseas atm, dont even have $ to buy new fish. and crappy weather means i cant even do anything, seems like theres nothing going for me. heh, maybe ill go emo... Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_246575 Gross weather hear - thunderstorms, huge wind gusts and spent an hour out of work today looking for our dog who took off during the thunder this morning Found her tied up on a building site Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_246693 Oh I forgot to mention petrol is 39 cents per litre in Muscat - thats pretty exciting Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_246703 WEKA... is there any way you could run a long syphon hose over this way... :lol: Gee that bargain price petrol :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.