Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Blue Acara

Featured Replies

I got two ifyour keen males I think approx 6 months....make an offer? or?

Pics? Size?

But could you tell me please, any specifics in the tank set up that are needed? 8)

Same as most south american cichlids, warm and slightly acidic to neutral water, some rocks and driftwood. They're not really fussy AFAIK.

  • Author

Nice looking fish :D I noticed that the rock they laid the eggs on is angled slightly. My keyholes only seem to lay eggs on rock that are flat though once laid inside a flower-pot.

Oh, and I got a 'scoop' of blue acara last night. They're 2-3 weeks old and doing well in a 28L tank of their own. I think theres approx 20 of them. So far, they seem very similar to the keyholes at that age so I reckon I'll have an influx in another few months 8) :lol: Don't think I can do anything wrong from here on in! :wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.