Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

georgeous

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by georgeous

  1. Leave out some well ripened grapes? Falcon will get drunk, and then the neigbours (and you) can sit there cracking up at this wasted bird Or perhaps decoys?? Heavy decoys 8)
  2. Been there, done that, but I asked for the 9mm. I am in Waihi ATM, and won't be gettin home till Sunday evening. I will have to go again though, but I can't really take any ply home on my bike :roll: . I was going to buy a quarter sheet, and then cut up the other half (about 600*700) into shelves, to go under the tank. Do you think I should use it as the main piece too?
  3. Ah, I don't feel nearly so guilty now Thanks
  4. At a guess, the gap would probably be about 250mm? Centred, anyway. But haven't bought anything yet. I could alwasy get thicker ply, or maybe double up the current thickness. I was also thinking about placing two pieces of wood (it looks at bit like chipboard, but it is smooth, and more fuzzy, if you know what I mean.) on top of the blocks, to help with the weight distribution. And JV, Dad said that theoretically, I didn't need any wood under it, because it wouldn't be spreading the weight Thanks, George
  5. Hi there, I am making a block and board type stand for my 96 litre tank (60*40*40, hope i figured litreage right) and have hit a bump. I was going to have 9mm ply under the polystyrene, but Mum thinks that this will be too thin. What are your opinions on this. The tank will have two block towers supporting it. Cheers, George
  6. georgeous replied to a post in a topic in Reptiles and Amphibians
    sounds like a great idea *starts thinking about how to jerry-rig a butterfly net to the bike
  7. Mmmmm what a useful abbreviation Where on earth did you see that 8)
  8. georgeous replied to Ianab's topic in New Zealand Natives
    Close up pic looks great :lol: How big is that tank??
  9. Its all genes though isn't it?? I was taught M/F and colours the same way... Maybe my teacher is at fault (not a real teacher but still)
  10. Saw that one too
  11. HAHA! If any of your flatmates make it to adulthood?? And I'm sure selling humans is called SLAVERY :lol: And Cheesejawa, if you say you breed a red fighter and a blue fight that means you get a bluey-red fighter, that means, mmmm a man and a woman breed, what are the offspring according to your logic, they would all be hermaphrodites
  12. Looks great But where did you get the silica sand?
  13. Sdudent, and I clean a tank once a week 8)
  14. Thats 22 degrees C everyone (at least, everyone not in the dark ages still 8) )
  15. He lives in the Waikato, what do you expect
  16. Julidochromis transcriptus looks good, but so do so many more :roll: Thanks guys for all the help.
  17. What does anyone think about this : http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/cookie_cutter_20g.php Cheers, George
  18. Yeah... 'Course I'm good looking enough. I mean you have kids, right . What colour are your zebs smidey? Yeah, maybe leleupi... So many choices
  19. Mmm, Age:14 Colours:meh don't really do colours, but not normal colours Interests:Hockey, fish, soon-to-be frogs, computer games, reading, hanging out with my mates (2 aggro WoW addicts, 1 large dude who reckons hes cool and stong but he's not, and 1 bisexual emo (cliche I know but w00t :lol: ) Had fish for mmm shoot 5 months now (dosnt time fly when you have free time after school :roll: ) Yep, think thats me
  20. Well, it's not all bad. It is like day... um well, lots :lol: . And so now for the next batch, you will know what to do, and what to expect. And who knows, some may still survive
  21. What What What? are you calling me smart or dumb :lol:
  22. LIES!! ALL LIES! crushing ma hopes man... Mmmmm. I do suppose I have a few contacts :lol: . Well, spose beggars (or free things receivers) can't be chosers. And your on here or are you not at home yet?
  23. mmm - Clown fish OR are not nemo. :lol: lol, at least is not, "CLOWN FISH ARE NOT EMO" tehe.
  24. Evil, you LEGEND I was just cracking up, and my bro was like, "what, what, what is it??" ah... You just made my day

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.