-
can I put more than one paired up set on angelfish in 1 tank
no probs will keep them in there own separate tanks. I have already successfully breed this way, just thought I could save space.
-
what temperature
I have already successfully breed angelfish in there own tanks. Just wanted to save some space is all and check that my temps were ok.
-
what temperature
What temperature should the tank be to breed baby angelfish?
-
can I put more than one paired up set on angelfish in 1 tank
I have a 3 foot tank can I put 3 paired up pairs of angelfish into this tank to breed? Will need to use dividers to separate each pair? IF that is a yes how do I or what do I put between the pairs so they cannot see each other, but the water etc can still flow through?
-
discus & angelfish
is it possible to put discus and angelfish in the same tank?
-
discus & angelfish
Is it possible to put discus and angelfish together in the same tank?
-
livebearers in cold water
Did you move them back indoors in the winter?
-
guppies, mollies, platties, sword tails
Is it possible to slowly cool down my tropical tank holding guppies, mollies, platties and sword tails? I am needing there tank asap due to an angelfish baby explosion. Can I slowly cool down there tank so I can put them outside in our fishpond?
-
livebearers in cold water
i currently have a 130 litre tank that has guppies, mollies, swordtails and platties in it. My question is, is there anyway there can be adapted to coldwater slowly and put outside in my nice big kidney shaped fishpond. I am quickly running out of space indoors. Please dont say yes if you really mean NO I dont want to kill the fish.
-
RE: Fish clubs
Some of us might not want to have to travel as far as Green Bay, I prefer it to be somewhere in Henderson, or New Lynn or up here in Massey even.
-
RE: Fish clubs
I am only to happy to avail my home for meetings once a month, just let me know if that sounds ok to you? Dianne
-
RE: Fish clubs
Same here I live in Massey East and think it would be great to have our own club here in West Auckland. So I am very interested. I only have 10 tropical fish tanks and an old spa pool full of coldwater fish. Di
-
no bubble nest
What type of cup is needed for the roundtail?
-
egg bound angelfish
Would it be safe for me to purchase an angelfish that is said to be eggbound?
-
tank size, litres of water?
If my tank is 14 inches long, 8 inches wide and 10 inches high how much water should it hold in litres? Thats 35.5 mm, 20 mm and 25.5
kiwinana1956
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited