A big hi to you all

Swede

Welecome to the fishroom swede. There is a huge pool of knowledge with the hobby of fishkeeping found here.

In Hamilton we have a very active Aquarium club with alot of friendly people that enjoy fishkeeping.If you are interested in finding out a bit more about the club feel free to pm myself, luke or hands. Next month we are having a tank crawl where we go around and have a look at club members tanks. Alot of fun :D:D:D

Dave

I think we will do the members choice judging this gives everyone a chance to have close look at the different makings of a Tank. EG plants,fish, aquascape and the wow factor. Need to confirm entires etc along with date as i have been told that our planned date is Fathers day :D . Will confirm by the end of this week a placea post under waikato upcoming events

Hiya and welcome swede,

nice friendly lot here, heaps of info available here, might have to dig for some but it's here.

And wok, 13 is an unlucky number for some so best you get another tank before you find out if it is unlucky for you.:lol:

B

• 2 weeks later...

Swedeweare having a tank crawl this month followedby a club meeting. You are welecome to come along :D . Go to the lastest posting on Waikato upcoming events for more details.

Feel free to pm myself, hands or luke for any further details

Dave