I have baby albino guppies!!!!!!!!!

Keri Anne

They were born some time between 9am and 12pm today.

I don't know how many as the tank they are in is almost totally packed full with Java moss and indian fern.

I have tried to photograph but to no sucess at this stage.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to but in but im looking for someone who can tell me i a club has been formed in tauranga .heard rumours but no confirmation

Yes, I believe there is one. Check on the FNZAS clubs board. Also you minght want to be alittle more specific about your location... "NZ" doesn't exactly help us to help you considering that this is a NZ board and most of us are form NZ. Put the city/town you're in or the one closest to you. :wink:

No Probs on the thread jacking. :D

Alan - yes the mother is out... no way I was letting her have "Baby snacks" :o Good thing I'm not working today.

Well Done KA :)

BTW it was great to meet you all yesterday and thanks for making us feel so Welcome ! :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::bow:

It was great to meet you guys too.

I hope you enjoyed yourselves (despite our weather being somewhat similar to yours!) and that you and your auction winnings got home ok.

Okay, after many attempts at counting I think it's safe to say between 15 - 20 babies. Every time I try to take a pic they just come up as white & pink blurs.... but then I only have a low res pxt cell phone. Hopefully I'll be able to get some decent photos in a week or so. :wink: