Greetings

Tu

:D Hello everyone, i have heard lots about this site but never really bothered looking, but now i have! :bounce: and "holly shivers me timber"!! :o You guys have a wealth of knowledge.. :bow::bow::bow:

Anyway i have a 1600L cichlid, 400L baby cichlid, 200L Planted and a 50L convicts tank. i work on the Aratere interisland ferry and its very Rough at the moment. :( i like fishing, diving and skiing, but most of all i like to collect cichlids and cichlids and sometimes i look for cichlids.

So thanx for having me :wink:

Hi Tu,

Welcome to the FNZAS Forums, great to have u here, the people on here are only to willing to answer any questions u may have, and yes they r a wealth of knowledge.

U certainly have some good sized tankies there.

Good Luck with ya fishys.

Lynda

Meeting Time and Location

Although we will do our best to inform everyone of changes, here is all the information you need:

Day: Last Wednesday of every month.

Time: 7:45 pm meet with meeting starting at 8:00pm

Doris Mills Lounge,

Linden Community Centre,

Linden Avenue,

Linden,

Tawa.

Directions:

From the Main Road, turn at the Christadelphian Church into Linden Avenue. On the right are the Plunket rooms, the Bridge Club Rooms and then the Linden Community Centre. The Doris Mills Lounge is at the end of the Community Centre building. The car park is one way so you enter from the east end and exit from the west end.

Tea and coffee are provided, but please feel free to bring something to share for supper - gold coin donation and blank cheques are also accepted, first born children by prior arrangement.

Upcoming Meeting Dates:

May - 31th

June - 28th

July - 26th

August - 30th

September - 27th

October - 25th

November - 29

my hubbys into his cichlids too - know he would love to view your tanks sometime

Hi & welcome!

Gee, you may not have a 1600L, but you sure have big tanks :bow::bow:

Is the rumour true, you like cichlids...thought I read it somewhere :lol: :lol:

Post pics of your tanks sometime.

I have cams directed on ours when he comes to visit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mystic

Take care & have fun,

Caper

Thanks to all for the warm welcome :D:D:D

Only been collecting for about 5 or 6 years :lol: I only started with a 25L tank and got a bit carried away :bounce: and some how i still want more...... :wink: