freshwater ray tank!!!

evilknieval69

yea i did that a couple months ago...and man is that some THICK glass they got there!!!lol

it said to not put your hands into the tank but when the stingrays come right up the side and out of the water in front of you, you cant resist touching them...just once :o:o

lol.

is it possible to get freshwater rays in NZ ?? because that would be cool

**EVIL**

Yes, I took the family there last weekend and my 3 year olds face when the ray glided right over the top of her and she realised how big it was was hysterical. Bit fatal tho as my mother fell in love with the seahorses so guess what this months project is :roll:

Rebecca

really wicked site, thanks for sharing that evil.

went over sea during the x mas holidays and during that time i found a shop dedicated to arrows and fresh water stings. they don't only swim around he bottom but all over more like a pleco and u can even train it to eat out of ur hand!!

there were even mini ones that only grow to around 15cm diameter which would be great in any tank.

too bad we don't get them over here :(:( [NZ] or do we?? somebody prove me wrong please......