Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

tell mother nature to be nice to me then! :P i have noticed increased diatom and hair algae growth and a reduced coralline algae growth. cant blame anyone but myself (and mother nature :D ) - its just a PITA. here's hoping for a fine end of week :wink:

  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Mate...Im going as fast as I can....finished the cabinet and will be moving into the lounge tonight and tomorrow night.....still at least a couple of weeks before i need some more NSW....you may just thave to buy the salt this time.

After that we can collect water together and have little beach parties!!!

:lol:

Posted

sweet as, if you need a lift with the cabinet on the weekend gimme a bell :D oops, did i say weekend? arhhh, you'll be done by then! how convenient :D nah but seriously, tonight or tomorrow if ya need a lift gimme a call.

Posted

Cheers chim....I got lots of beefy local piss drinking mates up and down the road! We'll have it done in a jiffy.

Misnoma....I'm hoping to start collecting at Wenderholm...still got to see the access, but dont think it will be a problem...I have a 20 metre hose!

Posted

The plumbing is right at the back with the wires. The Tv and stereo system will hide everything else.

The granite will also hide everything.

The bottom opf the tank along with the top will have timber skirting.

Posted

Heh.. with that setup somehow I don't see a lot of TV getting watched :D My tank is next to the TV and somehow I just keep ignoring the black box for the large widescreen next to it ;)

Posted

Thats part of the plan!!...we hardly watch tv anyway!!

Fay....Not really too worried...thats why I went for Granite.

The Granite is 800 wide and the Tv is only 600. Granite is completely waterproof so will drip off the front and back.....

If it leaks!!

Posted

how much water are you expecting to hit the floor? i get next to none on the floor at the back of mine, and the water level is only 5mm from the top. no splashes, and evaporation is a given but not to a level to cause drips. most work is done in the sump room (apart from the obvious rearrangement of corals, feeding fish etc)

Posted

I dont have an issue with it...I will be runnning a small bead of silicon under the lip of the granite to stop it.......I'm not worried.

Granite is in place....looks amazing!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...