Crackers upgrade.

cracker

I've got far more expensive things under my fish tank than a TV, and I have holes drilled through the bottom of the tank. I don't worry about it.

I have much water current, so far I am not aware of any water spills or splashes from the display outside of the tank.

Pie

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah actually i can vouch for a few people not been dwarfs.

my wife calls you all fishy people, she cant remember all the different names (she does have a good memory of the tanks though and is starting to know the difference between different sps species. my son is just glad his clown fish is home)

my wife calls us all fish geeks. could be worse i suppose.

maybe he is a dwarf?

maybe i am as well

maybe we all are.

we should plan a parade and have secret meetings to plan our conquest of the world

oh dear brian is having a moment :D your brain is as warped as mine dude :hail:

cracker, hurry up and get ya tank in i wanna see more pics! from what i remember correctly, you werent going with any closed loops? what else are you using for water movement? streams?

Sounds good Craig, simplicity, safety.

Haven't seen it for a while, but maybe a year or so ago when I looked at Nicks tank, he had really nice turbulent flow, just with a stream at each end, and of course the sump return.