KILLI PICS

kylefish02

good job Kyle thuo's fish have really grown heeps since I sent them up there.

the notho kor's yellow , females look really fat are you colecting eggs weekly ?

recon you'd get quit a few eggs of them they look as good as mine :lol:

hope to get a dig cameria this week and will be able to show you mine :D

ye stu i decided to collect the peat yesterday and it had millions of eggs and will be collecting weekly from now.My korthausae red arnt doing much but the guentheri gold are giving heaps of eggs aswell and are only 1.5 months old. wil post some more pics tonight of other killies.

cheers Kyle

some more killi pics

Male Bitaeniatum(speeling) this is a bad photo but an awesome fish

Bitaeniatum-male.jpg

Another pic of my male SJD he looks way better now

SJD-male4.jpg

Male blue gardneri

MaleGardneri-blue.jpg

Male korthausae red

Kothausae-red.jpg

Baby gold australe :)

GoldAustrale-baby.jpg

Male Flagfish

Flagfish-Male.jpg

Pair of choc Australe on mop

chocAustrale-male.jpg

Male constanciae(featherfin pearlfish)

Constanciae-male2.jpg

Male constanciae again

Constanciae-male.jpg

Female constanciae(featherfin pearl fish)

Constanciae-female.jpg

Great pics of the SJD's Caryl.

Here is 2 pics comparing notho korthausae-red and korthausae yellow

Korthausae-yellow

Korthausae-yellow2.jpg

Korthausae-red

Korthausae-red2.jpg

Btw Stu those eggs you sent me have hatched out great for the Palmqvisti i got about 40fry and the noth korthausae yellow i got 30 fry but that was about 2 weeks ago and i have got 15 korthausae fry doind really well and 11 palmqvisti fry left doind well aswell the reason so many died is because i had bad timing and forgot to hatch some bbs and quite a few died but i have the rest doing really well.Werner if you want some korthausae yellow eggs i could send them to you but it is probably best to join Nzka if you dont want to i can give you a bag of 40-60eggs for $20 or half price if you join nzka.shipping would only be in about a month as is still a bit cold for the eggs.

cheers Kyle

Caryl, How do we know that you didn't take the picture as soon as you got the killies and only now posting them ? :-?

I think you may need to place the latest newspaper next to the tank and take a picture of both with the date of the newspaper present :wink:

lol

They wouldn't stay beside the date! Besides, you would then claim they had died and I had frozen them and dropped them in just before taking the pic :lol:

Would I lie? Marty will know they are alive when he gets them on Friday (I hope they survive the trip!)

My camera probably has a setting that puts the date on each pic but I would have to read the instruction manual.