The best and worst in the past year

Sharkey

Thought it would be good to see what the Single best thing everyone has done to there tank over the last year. And the single worst thing

Best Started using NSW/ With DSB Corals look very happy. :D Worst Put a fish Straight in the main tank with out quarantining. all fish got white spot :cry:

1st best was getting the tank actually in the wall, aquascaping done and all functioning, worst was changing return plumbing several times then half knocking myself unconscious and splitting my head open after smacking my head on the sump :-?

2nd best was getting my closed loop finished,... worst was not doing it properly :D

BEST - Building a dedicated room to house the sump and all the other noisey and messy equipment.

WORST - Buying diseased fish and introducing them to my tank, the out-break killing many other animals including all of the newly purchased animals.

Pie

Best: Getting a/the tank set up at home for the first time in over 10 years

2nd Best: Getting a Regal angel sucessfully moved in

Worst: Actually doing the move

2nd Worst: CO2 supply leaks and pressure regulator problems becoming a PITA.

Steve

worst thing outbreak of Ick killing 2 clowns 1 powder blue one powder black one long nose butterfly one banner fish and one bycolour blenny. :cry::cry::cry:

Best thing moving the tank into work best thing by far people love the look of the tank, and a huge thanks to all the guy's that helped with the move Tim, Steve and Chris thanks guy's.