"stunning reef tank" on trade me

cookie extreme

Hmmm, That's not a bad price, I have 2 leathers, 2 LPS, so that would be say $36 a month and I figure it costs me just for electricity about $50/mo. I made the mistake of calculating the yearly cost of electricity for my tank and it came out more than the insurance and registration for my car per year!:(

Surly thats a good enough reason to buy a really expensive car to up the insurance to put the electricity bill for the tank at a more acceptable proportion :roll:

Cookie, dont let your wife read that either :o

So, how much for carpet anemones :wink:

you want to buy one of your old tanks back?

Gosh, how many of them have you got :o

Am wanting to st up a least a five footer,

looking at dim 1.5m long x 500 wide x 700 high

What are you selling at the moment?

i'd go wider than that andrew! 500 aint much. go 650 minimum. i went 600 and wish i'd gone more :D

Too true, but I am desparately trying to keep it smallish, I've already probably double the original volume I was intending to set up :roll:

I would love a wide tank but am limited to space and it's a lot easier moving a 500wide (not that I plan on moving it around a lot) around.

yeah right, for 4.5k, would YOU bid on it? arguably it may have the love daddy skimmer, but its not mentioned so who knows. 6 unanswered questions leaves alot to be desired...

it appears to be 2m long and 1m high - i just copied/pasted into paintshop and did the measurements and it works out about right. just quite deceiving because it's only 450mm wide. still, it looks like the great wall of china to me :D

• 2 weeks later...