Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello

Featured Replies

Hi all,

First post!!!

I'm new to this forum, just looking to start an aquarium at home (for the first time being solely responsible for it myself)

I used to have an aquarium back when I was still living with my parents, but it was mostly my dad who took care of it.

I am currently living in Auckland, but I originally come from Macedonia. Moved here 6 years ago, met and later married a wonderful Kiwi wife, who is now buying me an aquarium for my birthday!

Lovely to meet you all.

Gligor

  • Author

Thanks! I'll start with tropical fish and live plants. I like a mixture of different fish, so I'll go with that. Probably some Angel Fish, some Gourami, Rose tetras and just different colours like that :)

Any suggestions around fish to be careful about or anything like that?

Welcome! Hope your project goes well, can't wait to see! Just make sure all the fish are compatible, and plant requirements are met (Lighting, Fertilizer) etc. :gpo2: :f77: :bggrn: :bounce:

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.