April 28, 201511 yr comment_560662 hello all I'm need here have set up my first tank I have 5 swordtails and one other I got from my local pet shop I need help identifying this fish Report
April 28, 201511 yr comment_560667 Female...Which means she's a bristlenose without a bristley nose. Report
April 28, 201511 yr Author comment_560668 :iag: thank you I will have to upload some of my tank in another topic Report
April 29, 201511 yr Author comment_560689 It's plas right I'm sorry I couldn't tell you exactly tell you what is was but here is a photo of the plant Report
April 29, 201511 yr comment_560692 Sorry it was meant to say plastic also in the frist pic all you can see in it is the flower like thing Report
April 29, 201511 yr Author comment_560701 Oh yeah I don't know what they are but they are at the bottom of each leaf by the stem Report
April 29, 201511 yr comment_560702 They are flowers. The plant has been grown emersed (out of the water). Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.