Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

importing plants

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...

Oh it's doable, but if you get caught then you'll go to jail.

A few veteran members of the forum might remember Henry - he was a nice guy, had amazing planted tanks, I bought a number of plants off him (nothing exotic). I was impressed to see that he even had a Madagascar Laceleaf.

Then... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10445379

I remember being terrified as I had sold him some fish and I thought they might come check to see if I had swapped my fish for his plants. It was not a good feeling.

so if u post them to an address from other country without declaring , u ll get caught oops didn't know that cant blame on the sender ??lol , bought few ial leaves last day from Thailand and it came declared as presents too lol

I had a visit from MPI after buying a plant on trademe from Mr Tan. Took them nearly a year to turn up and I had managed to kill the plant off by then so had a good look around and a coffee before departing. I had a lot of plants growing emersed in a small glasshouse I had built and they were interested in what they were and took lots of photos. I have never heard from them again. I know someone who bought Whites tree frogs from trademe and lost them as well as a pair of green iggies to a visit from MPI.

so if u post them to an address from other country without declaring , u ll get caught oops didn't know that cant blame on the sender ??lol , bought few ial leaves last day from Thailand and it came declared as presents too lol

Well that is something I wouldn't be proud of stating. That is the very reason MPI are clamping down so tightly on aquarists. IAL sometimes have to be fumigated before being released.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.