Java ferns sick

Benjansss

Hi my java ferns are all very dark green there in a well lighted tank on a large piece of drift wood they are having more baby's then countable and they are all light green but the adults are all a sickly dark green plz give me some advice

I cant upload pics put i have put some pics on photo bucket to see them you can login as me its fine i only use photo bucket for this site my user name is benjansss and my password for photo bucket is Fatso123 plz ignore the light green leafs in the pic those are the young Java's also i don't think the algae eating fish , would cause any harm because its only about 2cms long here is a list of fish in the tank if it helps a hoplo catfish a upside down catfish 3 leopard eels glow light tetras neon tetras black neon tetras blue conchu tetras a Siamese fighting fish and the algae eating fish :sage:

I can not grow java fern in a well lit tank - low light or no light, it grows well and looks great. Do you have some plants that can shelter it from the bright lighting, and also I assume it is attached to wood or rock and not planted in the substrate.

TBH - if it is not dying then it is probably happy and healthy. It does take many, many months to establish. The fact it is producing pups suggests all is well.