About Time I Introduced Myself

Aracnabat

Hi All,

I have been lurking around here for awhile so I thought I better introduce myself.

I am pretty new to to fish keeping (technically I haven't actually started) unless you count my previous attempts at keeping/torturing goldfish as a child.

Looking back on my previous attempts I'm surprised anything survived for more than a week.

I'm currently in the process (and have been for about 18 months) of setting up a 4 foot community tank. I hope have it up and cycling within the next month or so (time and $$ allowing).

Looking forward to finally getting it set up and getting my hands wet.

Cheers

Aracnabat (AKA Gareth)

Hey there Gareth,

Welcome to the forum, it's a wonderful place for all aspects of fish keeping and is great if you ever need to ask for advice etc.

I'm also from Invercargill so if you want a hand or a friendly bit of advice feel free to hit me up.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

@Caryl I have definitely learnt a lot from this site already so hopefully I won't repeat any of my previous mistakes.

@Godly3vil thanks for the offer. It will definitely help having someone local around for advice.