Hi

Aquagold

Hi

I'm Robert Foster of Aquagold. Our Business is wholesaling Goldfish axolotyls Guppies ....... Timber Aquarium Stands, Goldfish Food for the grower and plenty of products developing.

My experience started with breeding Discus - other tropicals, then got into fancy goldfish - Orandas. We are now getting into marines.

I have dealt with aquacultures issues, worked with interest groups, chaired the local aquaculture council, ran a Paua farm and tried to keep up to date with developements in the industry.

I look forward to talking with like minded people.

Am only just getting back into aquariums again as house is nearing finish.

Has been quite hard looking at small water volumes again as I have been used to deal with 10's>100's thousand litre systems.

Still my lovely wife will only allow 2 (4) tanks inside now........

Welcome to the fishroom Aquagold, if the wife will only allow a couple of tanks, make sure they are big ones. have a look in the marine or technical section for photos of pies new tank, would love one that size :)

Alan they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Welcome Robert,

Its great to see someone else whose into the goldfish and fancies at that. I've been keeping my eyes open for some ryukin but haven't found any yet. What type of tanks are you going to setup?

Cheers

Kazz

Hi Dennis

I sold my farm, to a brother and sister, who I now help/advise to grow stock for me to sell. The original stock was what I had benn using over the last 6 yrs of breeding. I have mainly done fancies though- orandas are my main line. Hope this answers your question.

I am involved in quite a few areas in the aquatic field. I have breed egg layers, livebearers, egg scatterers, grown 65,000 paua.......

We have some axolotols but we have just had a shop buy our lot.

If you have surplus we will also buy.

Aquagold facilitates business in the aquatic field utilising experience and contacts to bring forth the best possible product.

Any question feel free to ask.

As I have stated I will share where I can. I am as passionate about fish as anyone here - ask my wife. She reckons I've got Guppies in the blood.

• 8 years later...
Hi Dennis

I sold my farm, to a brother and sister, who I now help/advise to grow stock for me to sell. The original stock was what I had benn using over the last 6 yrs of breeding. I have mainly done fancies though- orandas are my main line. Hope this answers your question.

I am involved in quite a few areas in the aquatic field. I have breed egg layers, livebearers, egg scatterers, grown 65,000 paua.......

We have some axolotols but we have just had a shop buy our lot.

If you have surplus we will also buy.

Aquagold facilitates business in the aquatic field utilising experience and contacts to bring forth the best possible product.

Any question feel free to ask.

As I have stated I will share where I can. I am as passionate about fish as anyone here - ask my wife. She reckons I've got Guppies in the blood.

Hi

Do you still sell orandas? I'd like to get a few 10-12 cms long ones. I live in Albany, Auckland.

Cheers,

Rodrigo