Hi all :)

midori_and_me

A little blurb about me:

Used to frequent this forum 24/7 for advice during my Uni years (2006 - 2010) when I was quite into my Discus then ran out of time with work and it took everything to rehome all my fish (talked myself out of it many times)....old forum name something like dave_n_amy..

Now married, bought a house near the beach, worked out how to balance work and hobby - time to dip my toes back into fishkeeping again as our 6 foot custom built tank is neatly preserved in our garage and calling out to me.

With a constant view of the beach this new project is definitely going to be marine....apologising in advance for trawling through old posts and potentially posting Q's under them :wave:

Cheers,

Amy.

:bounce:

looking at tropical marine - the tank's sat nearly 3 years so won't hurt to sit a bit longer as I plan for my tank :) since it's going to be long time feature, a lot more thought is going to be required haha

Would really like a well balanced community tank, been tank diving a few times so have some inspiration at the back of my head for coral layout ...but the fun stuff has got to wait until I get the technical side down packed