February 2, 201412 yr comment_545740 Hey everyone A few people on here may remember me from a few years ago. after not having a take at uni and traveling for a few years I've got back into fish keeping :happy1: currently I have a 2 foot planted tank and in the process of converting my pico cube (9L) which had dwarf puffers in to a pico reef :bounce: Report
February 2, 201412 yr Author comment_545747 thanks colour_genes Livingart good to see you again Report
February 2, 201412 yr comment_545748 and back in Christchurch I see. What have you been up to overseas? Anything exciting? Report
February 2, 201412 yr Author comment_545749 and back in Christchurch I see. What have you been up to overseas? Anything exciting? I got up to quite a bit overseas (mostly trouble) but some of the not so troublesome things I did was: spent some time in Asia teaching english and working in a sanctuary for elephants for about 6 months Then went to Argentina for a few months to watch the orca hunting south american sea lions hope those img links work :smln: Report
February 3, 201412 yr Author comment_545755 Chiang mai in northern Thailand this is the website for the foundation that runs the park and other projects in Asia http://www.saveelephant.org/ Report
February 3, 201412 yr comment_545757 I was pretty sure you were going to say that. I nearly asked if it was there. I've been there with my family. Having done quite a bit of widespread travelling in third world countries we have been to a few sanctuaries. Report
February 3, 201412 yr comment_545761 Definitely exciting times then. Good memories for you too. :thup: Report
February 3, 201412 yr comment_545765 Welcome back. That elephant wanted to eat you btw. :bggrn: Great photos. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.