Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wilson's back

Featured Replies

Hey everyone

A few people on here may remember me from a few years ago.

after not having a take at uni and traveling for a few years I've got back into fish keeping :happy1:

currently I have a 2 foot planted tank and in the process of converting my pico cube (9L) which had dwarf puffers in to a pico reef :bounce:

  • Author
:wave: and back in Christchurch I see. What have you been up to overseas? Anything exciting?

I got up to quite a bit overseas (mostly trouble) but some of the not so troublesome things I did was:

spent some time in Asia teaching english and working in a sanctuary for elephants for about 6 months

399031_4885923300910_1694871301_n.jpg

Then went to Argentina for a few months to watch the orca hunting south american sea lions

882984_536659169711091_1547016177_o.jpg

906188_536658826377792_1374692021_o.jpg

269956_602285513116125_1490067168_n.jpg

hope those img links work :smln:

I was pretty sure you were going to say that. I nearly asked if it was there.

I've been there with my family. Having done quite a bit of widespread travelling in third world countries we have been to a few sanctuaries.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.