December 3, 201312 yr comment_542922 Hi, I am new to guppy breeding and I am trying to find other guppy breeders in New Zealand and if there is a guppy club anywhere. thanks Report
December 3, 201312 yr comment_542928 No specific guppy club but plenty of guppy breeders here. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. 8) Report
December 3, 201312 yr comment_542934 Hi, I am new to guppy breeding and I am trying to find other guppy breeders in New Zealand and if there is a guppy club anywhere. thanks I'm pretty sure there is noone who hasn't bred guppies at some point. So, anywhere here works. Report
December 4, 201312 yr comment_543006 Many people multiply guppies - very few breed them ... Well said, is there any longfin still hanging around? Report
December 4, 201312 yr comment_543014 Many people multiply guppies - very few breed them ... n jaza is one of them who breed !! he got the best ever guppies i av seen n my life Report
December 4, 201312 yr comment_543017 Have a read through these posts which are under the livebearers section - you should get an idea from here who does and doesn't know what they are up to. viewforum.php?f=12 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.