hi from wellington!

HI!!!!!

So a little about me... well I've had tropical fish since i was knee high to a grass hopper... much to my disgust.. I'm still only that tall!

I'm not a professional as I'm sure a lot of you on here are FAR more experienced then i am!

so here goes nothing.... I have a fairly new 140l community tank, currently holds 3 bristlenose plecos, two are baby golden ones the other is common... I have three dwarf gouramis, two I think are honey and one may be a sunshine, however when I purchased I was under the assumption that they were all the same just under different common names, many many guppies, one massive bronze cory( female and wanting to breed), one albino cory ( unfortunately its friend didn't survive long) 6 glowlight tetras and one blue female Siamese fighter. this tank is still in the early days of adding fish every few weeks.. hopefully soon to look like its thriving.

I also have a 90l tank which I'm currently using to raise my juvenile Siamese fighters(just about or just over 3 month old). and I have five mystery snails and three baby golden bristlenose plecos in this tank.

I also have a smaller tank in which I need to upgrade soon enough which houses two convict cichlids ( both female as been there done that!) one pink and one stripped; this has a red female Siamese fighter and a 10cm spiny eel, which I believe is a half banded eel.

I also have four or five other smaller tanks of 20L or less, three of which house my male Siamese Fighters, two veiltails and one crowntail and one is housing 3 week old fry from the crowntail so I have my fingers crossed.

Well thats all you will ever need to know about me!

Thanks Maxine