September 20, 201313 yr comment_539422 Sorry to those who get stressed out seeing lizards they cant get but I thought these were worth seeing and dreaming, maybe one dayyyyyyyy. Breeder - https://www.facebook.com/PaulKentReptile Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_539440 I do not keep Leopard Geckos, I do not know a lot about these animals but really ? is he keeping all his Leos in these plastic bins in shelfs ? I don't like that. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_539445 That seems to be how they are bred commercially overseas. One of the problems with leps is that the males want to fight, sometimes from day one, and they frequently drop their tail as a defence mechanism and subsequently they are not as saleable. It takes a while before they can be sexed. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_539451 Me i run breeding racks myself for hatchlings i have approx 10 enclosures for my breeding groups Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_539453 where do they get the heat and the proper light from in these racks ? or do they not need UV ? it's not the bins that concern me a bit, I use similar ones for my juvenile Axolotl as well, it's the way these bins are hoarded in shelfs with no light or proper air circulation. it reminds me of chicken in their cages, degenerated as a money making machine. (just my opinion and no, I am not a tree hugger) anyway, the color palette looks stunning, haven't seen orange ones before. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_539457 easy, heat tape or cord at the back, holes drilled in side of tubs and dont need uv :thup: Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_539458 i use heat tape and have holes in my containers for air as i said i only use mine for hatchlings so i can seperate them more and wife would kill me if i had any other tanks Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_539460 Iv built custom enclosures with heat cable running through, built to be functional easily maintained yet still displayable. I friended Paul Kent a while back love his stuff (particularly diablo's) Report
September 21, 201313 yr Author comment_539465 I believe it is a heated room and since leopard geckos are nocturnal lighting is not so important. This is another facebook site which has some great reptiles. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Geckos-E ... ion=stream Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.