June 30, 201313 yr comment_532713 Im bored sitting here on a sunday so thought I might share a few pics of my Tanganikians. :bggrn: Report
June 30, 201313 yr comment_532717 :gpo2: :nfs: I love the 6th picture down! Great tank and fish Report
June 30, 201313 yr comment_532747 Nice, fish, and good pics too! I love it how you can see the Alto's little teeth. Report
June 30, 201313 yr comment_532756 what is the fish in pic 7 &8? Synodontis Petricola and Neolamprologus Sexfasciatus Report
June 30, 201313 yr Author comment_532783 Rabbits got it. If anyone has any female Neolamprologus Sexfasciatus I would love to hear from them. My male petricola are all quite long while the females are short and round, especially when full of eggs. Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_532909 :nfs: Nice looking tank! Where you got those nice shells from? They looks really nice with coral sand! Report
July 1, 201313 yr Author comment_532934 Thanks shells are from www.shells.co.nz Yeah its even a little to much like a faux marine tank in my opinion, but the wife and guests love it and that lets me keep all my favorite fish inside rather than in the garage. If it was purely for me I'd prob rather go for something more natural and lake tanganikian looking. Also it makes it easy to maintain the carbonate alkanility with all that coral rock. Report
July 7, 201313 yr comment_533598 Thanks shells are from http://www.shells.co.nz Yeah its even a little to much like a faux marine tank in my opinion, but the wife and guests love it and that lets me keep all my favorite fish inside rather than in the garage. If it was purely for me I'd prob rather go for something more natural and lake tanganikian looking. Also it makes it easy to maintain the carbonate alkanility with all that coral rock. Thanks. Awesome website for shells. Good price too! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.