Images required :)

Adrienne

I am looking for high quality, clear, high resolution images of native fish to compile profiles of the natives in NZ for the website. If anyone has any of these that they are willing to send to me [email protected] I would be most grateful. They also must not have watermarks on them. Full attribution will be given to the photographer. Please give me your fishroom and your real name when you submit them (and also please give me the name of the fish :)

If anyone is also willing to compile some basic profiles on the fish I would also love to know about it. This is a great chance to increase the profile of native fish!!

I'll do a bit of work soon, doing MCI sampling tomorrow, i'll take the camera.

can't do too much atm, exam season.

If you get good high quality images you can send them through to me for profiles for the AW. Someone else will write them up in the meantime :thup:

Umm, I've got a few pictures of random fish I took at the beach, no idea what they are or if they're useful to you? Got a few similar fish to this guy, plus some snail and anemone photos. Can email you high quality versions if it is at all what you're after.

fsh_zpsc9baca8c.jpg

here's one for everyone to share, the original HQ one is in your email

t6nm.jpg

told you I was getting better :thup:

well I got a heap of feild work to do soon so lotsa nice pics hopefully. If anyone in TGA has a small photo tank for me to borrow I would be stoked