whats wrong with these leaves?

WillskE

It looks like a marble queen sword. Crank up the lights and it should marble up a bit more. The brown spots could jus be algae. The lower leaf In pic looks like it has a slight Mg or K deficiency but hard to tell.

Can u wipe off the brown spots or does it look more like leaf decay.

Is it mouses ear? (Serurus cernuus) It does not grow well submersed, particularly when a well developed plant.

nope i don't think so, i got it from their discus tank at HFF theirs seems fine mine just deteriorated in a week not sure what might be wrong

If you got it from the discus tank its Argentensis (think thats how you spell it) Sword. It was a tall plant, will need lots of root tabs around it.

i have got root tabs in the tank about 2 inchs apart each other is it not enough?

• 2 weeks later...

update* the leaves now look like this, the brown algae like stuff doesnt come off at all and quite abit of green spots building up also, i heard greenspot is cause of lack of phosphate? how would i add more?

photo1_zps36a55879.jpg

and without making another post why is my xmas moss seem like its drying up? its just lost alot of volume over the weeks

photo_zpsc6ab8424.jpg