April 12, 201313 yr comment_524957 Check out this link. Great catch. http://www.care2.com/causes/smuggler-ca ... ecies.html Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_524958 :an!gry people will do anything for money these days!! luckily they got caught though. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_525237 Glad they cought him, so sad to see all this stuff happening in the world Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_525241 I want to know who I have to contact to get my deposit back :digH: Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_525264 I want to know who I have to contact to get my deposit back :digH: I am sure you would have been told it was a non-refundable deposit, you just have to complain to the authorities that you have paid for the tortoise so it is your property and they should give it back. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_525272 I am sure you would have been told it was a non-refundable deposit, you just have to complain to the authorities that you have paid for the tortoise so it is your property and they should give it back. :rotf: Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_525729 If you google some of the uk exotic pet websites and online forums you will see that nz animals appear from time to time! This guy http://www.martingoss.co.uk/index.html has tree wetas , tunnelweb spiders, peripatus , nz mantis every now and again. So i guess some one is smuggling them out. Also this one http://www.bugnation.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=13489 shows that they are being sold over seas. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.